"Target Practice" "Target Practice"

Not that complicated, folks.

Take a stick & torment a dog, cat, human or any other living being capable of emotion, and eventually it's going to turn mean, & ultimately, dangerous. I'm a H.S. teacher, & I see the process daily. I'm surprised this doesn't happen more often. You can't blame music or culture. Angry, troubled people gravitate to violent themes because they already RELATE to them.
This will happen again & again until bullying in schools is systematically addressed & dealt with.

AURORA - episode 3 AURORA - episode 3

Bruce Lee would approve.

Congratulations on your success. You sure do give it back to your critics. I try to ignore them, but I've had to respond a few times myself.
"A critic is a legless man who teaches running."
Ambrose Beirce
Anyway, you have talent and style, and you obviously work very hard at your craft. Best of luck to you.

Newgrounds Jam #3 Newgrounds Jam #3

Lotta talent at work here.

I'll bet this was a blast to work on. I would like to do something collabertive like this.

S-Man S-Man

It deserved a little better than a 1.85

But not much.

Good Night Good Night

Great film!

Masterful sound engineering. Talented acting.

-The Pan- -The Pan-

Great animating.

Great website! Loved the music.

" CKY -Brandons Freestyle " CKY -Brandons Freestyle

Great video!!

Seemed like it got better & better as u were makin' it. The lice made me laugh out loud. Keep it up, that made my fav list.

Livecorpse responds:

Hey thats cool ya liked it so much. Was thinking of upgrading the video, but hey

Exit Exit

Not bad at all.

Decent short.

18 hours of my Life! 18 hours of my Life!

CURSE YOU, TIM FROMMEYER!!!!

Just kidding... but you did knock me out of 1st on the 18th. And the worst part is... YOU DESERVED TO WIN!!! That was really well done... I loved the straight-ahead style, and most people don't realise how hard it can be to synch animation to music. You did great. I see you're 14 yrs. old... You've got a bright future in the arts, bro...
Peace

Sqeezy responds:

OMFg..
there just fell a glass of pepsi on my foot..
ouch! sry but i dont know where to write this else.. oh noes.
now its bleeding.
hold on.

GOD - An IRC story GOD - An IRC story

That was funny as shit!!

I'm surprised nobody asked for the obvious sequel- when "J.C." logs on!!!